Wednesday, April 25, 2007

about me (draft 2)

My name is Liu Jiahao. My English name is Storm. Maybe it sounds very strange but I like it very much. I come from Shijiashuang which is a very important part of China. It is not only a business city but also beautiful. There are seven people in my family. So I think it is happier than other families. I love my family. Now, I miss my family very much…
I have a lot of hobbies. For example, in my free time I always play basketball with my friends and I like watching Sports TV too. Sport is good for my health. I wish everybody could join us then we could have a match. I think it would be very exciting. I am also good at table tennis. When I was a child my father and I played it all time and I won a match which was hold by my school. I like rugby, too, but I just watch it on TV. I want to play it, so I hope someone can teach me.
I have been living here for two months. At the beginning, I felt very lonely, so I would call my family and friends. But now, I have made a lot of friends in New Zealand. They are friendly and help me a lots. I want to finish my language study quickly; so I must spend more time on studying. My spoken English is poor and my grammar is also not good, so how to improve these two parts is a big problem. I will try my best to study. I wish I could get a good result in the final exam.

No comments: