Wednesday, April 25, 2007

movie review

I saw a lot of films during holiday. The best one of DVDs was “The Fantasy 4”. It is a fantasy and Sci-Fi movie. This plot is about 4 super heroes’ DNA mutant.
One day, 5 space scientists went to space to make a study of the strange cloud. However, the cloud appears earlier than they thought, exploded and covered the spaceship when they were on the board. After that, they became super heroes but one man who is the boss of this project had been a bad superman, because he did not want anybody to know that the project is a failure. For this reason, while the super heroes were helping people who need rescues, he always interrupted them. The bad superman has to fight with 4 super heroes, so he needed more power. For getting power, he absorbed it from electricity. Although he had strong power, the 4 super heroes win and the bad superman dies.
Even though I watched this movie with English subtitles, I doubted whether understood it at all, because many quite topic specific words were used. Although I am not good at English, I enjoyed this movie. The plots are exciting and unusual, the setting is realistic and the acting was average. For these reasons, I would like to recommend it to my classmates.

No comments: