Wednesday, May 30, 2007

dip trip (dtraft 2)

When I heard we had a trip on the first of May 2007, I was so interested in it. I never had a trip like this. I thought that day was so fantastic. I really enjoyed it.
Kent, Sisqo, Jamila and I made a decision. We met at Unitec in front of building 48 first, then we drove in one car together. Unfortunately, we went to La Vinci Café without our boss (Jamila), because she got sick. I hope she feels better now. Finally, Kent, Sisqo and I went together. We played some shocking music while we were driving. I felt so good.
We arrived at La Vinci café around 10 o’clock, and we ordered some drinks and cakes. After that we followed Jane’s car and went to Cornwallis Beach. I was so excited, because we had a picnic. I loved it. I will never forget the chicken was cooked by Anita and Flint’s cake; both of those were so delicious. We also went to fishing; I found there were so many professional fishers in my class, such as Buchao and Cindy. They taught me how to fish, although I tried so hard, I still caught nothing.
However, the time passed so quickly and nobody wanted to leave. I will never forget this day. I hope we can have more and more trips like this. I love this trip, I love everybody in my class.

No comments: