Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My break (draft 2)

During my break I went to Rotorua and Taupo with my 3 brothers and my sister. Although, this is my second time to go there, but I still enjoy this trip.

Unfortunately, we just stayed there for three days. because, my brother¡¯s job. Some of my friends want to know why I like to go to Rotorua. These days I find that I grew up in a busy city, and now I study in a busy country too. So I want to find a place where I can have fun and enjoy also quiet, so Rotorua must be the place I dreamed to before. This is my first time to feel really relaxed. However I never felt bored, because I did some exciting sports, such as rafting and bungy jumping. But I found one thing makes me felt not very good,it is the food. Some sea food is very nice but expensive, the others food is just so so. We came across Taupo when we were back. We ate lunch there, and I think the boss of that restaurant is very happy, all of my friends are shocked, we just 5 people, but we ate 6kg¡¯s shrimp. So I still feel sick now. Anyway, I enjoyed this break.

No comments: