Saturday, May 26, 2007

Dip trip

When I heard we got a trip on first of May 2007, I was so interested in it. I never had a trip like this. I thought that day was so fantastic. I really enjoyed it.

Kent, Sisqo, Jamila and I made a due, we met in Unitec before building 48 first, then we drove one car went together. Unfortunately, we went to La Vinci café without our boss (Jamila), because she got sick. I hope she can feel better now. Finally, Kent, Sisqo and I went together, we played some shocking music very while we were driving, I felt so good.

We arrived La Vinci café around 10 o’clock, and we ordered some drink and cakes. After that we followed Jane’s car and went to Cornwallis Beach. I was so excited, because we had a picnic. I loved it. I never forget the chicken was cooked by Anita and Flint’s cake, both of that were so delicious. We also went to fishing; I found there were so many professional fishers in my class, such as Buchao, Cindy. They teached me how to fish, although I tried so hard, but I still catched nothing.

However, the time past so quickly, nobody wanted to leave. I will never forget this day. I hope we can have more and more trip like this. I love this trip, I love everybody in my class.

No comments: