Wednesday, May 30, 2007

lecture note 2 first aid

Today I learned some important things from lecture about First Aid. I think is very helpful for everybody. It taught what we should do when the emergency happened, especially CPR. I will be worried when someone fainted on the street, although I want to help that people. However, I do not need to afraid it any more. Firstly, you should think about yourself: Are you safe? It means safe yourself and then save others. Secondly, should communicate with that person, and lift the chin up, listen the breathing, watch the chest expanding. If the person stills no answer, try to give few breaths, and rhythm 30 times, put hand on top of chest. When you do breath do not forget using something cover the person’s mouse. It calls Kiss of the life. But if do rhythm for children or baby, you must be more carefully. For children just use one hand, if for the baby only 2 figures and very soft. It also talked about bleeding.

At last, I think I should do more courses about first aid and accumulate more knowledge. I want to help others, and become helpful for others.

No comments: