Friday, May 4, 2007

The effects of Globelisaton on my life

The effects of globalisation are not only having advantages, but also have disadvantages on my life.

Firstly, the globalisation teaches me some new knowledge which I cannot learn it in school, such as the new culture, new fashion and new life style. I am very interested in it. The globalisation also changes my life. I still remember in my childhood when I wanted to listen the music from radio, I just followed the radio’s menu and I cannot choose the type of the music, but nowadays, I have my own MP3,so it is very helpful and useful. In the other hand, the globalisation makes me very enjoy computer games, so it always wastes my time. I liked playing basketball very much before, but now chatting online instead of it, so I do not think it good for my healthy. The globalisation also pushes the electrification improve quickly, so the game box is very popular, and I cannot control myself, because of that my wallet always empty.

To sum up, the globalisation pushes the world development; teach me more and more professional. Although, the globalisation has the two sides influence, but I think the positive influence takes a big part of globalisation. I just enjoy the globalisation changes my life.

No comments: