Saturday, May 26, 2007

The globelisation on my life(draft 2)

Globalisation is not only having advantages, but also has disadvantages on my life. Firstly, globalisation teaches me some new knowledge which I cannot learn it in school, such as new cultures, new fashions and new life styles. I am very interested in it. Globalisation also changes my life. I still remember in my childhood when I wanted to listen to the music from a radio, I just followed the radio’s menu and I could not choose the type of music, but nowadays, I have my own MP3,so it is very helpful and useful. On the other hand, globalisation makes me enjoyed computer games very much, so it always wastes my time. I liked playing basketball very much before, but now chatting online instead, so I do not think it is good for my health. Globalisation also pushes the electrification improve quickly, so the game box is very popular, and I cannot control myself. Because of that my wallet always empty. To sum up, globalisation pushes world development, and also teaches me more and more professional. Although, globalisation not only has positive influence, but also has negative influence. But I think the positive influence has a big part of globalisation. I just enjoy the globalisation changes my life.

No comments: