Friday, May 4, 2007

MY break

During my break I went to Rotorua and Taupo with my 3 brothers and my sister. Although, this is my second time went to there, but I still enjoy this trip.

Unfortunately, we just stayed there for three days, because my brother’s job. Some of my friends want to know why I like to go to Rotorua. These days I found that I grew up in a busy city, and now I study in a busy country too. So I want find a place where I can have fun and also quite, so Rotorua must be the place where I dreamed before. This is my first time felt really relaxed. However I never felt boring at that time, because I did some excited sports, such as rafting and bumgy jumping. But I found one thing makes me felt not very good-the food. Some sea food are very nice but expensive, the others is just so so. We came across Taupo when we were back. We ate lunch in there, and I think the boss of that restaurant were very happy, all of my friends are shocked, we just 5 people, but we ate 6kg’s shrimp. So I still feel sick now. Anyway, I am very enjoyed this break.

No comments: